|PAGE 1 of 5
Section A: Important Notes for Applicants
(TSC Does Not Accept Paper Applications).
1. All section of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
2. Please fill in all the required information.
3. It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers
Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may
be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both
(Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
4. You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
5. Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
a. Documents Should be Certified by TSC County Director / Quality Assurance
Officer / Staffing Officer / HRO before Scanning.
b. For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of
6. A non refundable fee of Kshs. 500/- deposited to the TSC Registration
National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple
Banking using Business Number 547700 is required for processing
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before
proceeding with the application.
|Fill in the following and Click Next Page Button to